Mr. ObaidGhanim Abdulrahman Al Mutaiwei has more than forty years of experience in business in the GCC as well as globally. He is a visionary and recognized early that education is the cornerstone for his country’s success. Mr. Al Mutaiwei has partnered with several universities bringing Middlesex University from the UK to Dubai. He also established branches of Greenwich University in Sri Lanka, and Northampton University in Nairobi, Kenya.
As the Chairman of the Board of Al Mutaiwei Investments and the ObaidGhanim Al Mutaiwei Group, he has created Atticus Education LLC with the goal of providing the very best education in the UAE, GCC and globally.
Atticus Education LLC is building, managing, and operating schools; and a division is dedicated to education consultancy whereby schools can contract the company to assist them in feasibility studies, school management and school improvement.
Mr. Al Mutaiwei’s vision for the future of education is being borne out in building tiers of schools for the American curricula, British curricula, IB curricula and the Indian ICSE curricula. Cutting edge education by nurturing tomorrow’s leaders and ensuring that each individual achieves their potential is the goal of Atticus Education LLC.
Atticus Education LLC has at its helm an experienced group of educators, the Atticus Education Advisory Board (AEAB). The Advisory Board founding members are experienced practitioners in the field of education and represent all age groups. These board members have wide ranging experience in the education sector. It is the intention of AE to add further members to the AEAB to meet with varying requirements as time progresses.
Atticus Education links the power of world class education programs and standards to excellence in research and scholarship, developing dynamic citizens for a challenging world. AE aims to contribute to UAE local, regional and global economic and social development by enhancing the potential of individuals and future leaders.
AE maintains a particular commitment to addressing the cultural, economic, educational, environmental, health, and social needs
In fulfilling this mission, we value:
- Accessible and affordable quality education that equips students with intellectual and professional skills, ethical principles, and an international perspective.
- A strong foundation in experiential education to enhance students’ personal and professional growth.
- A robust intellectual environment that values social and cultural diversity, free expression, collegiality, integrity, and mutual respect.
- A safe, diverse, team-oriented, ethically responsible, and respectful environment that develops the professional capacities of our faculty and staff.
To achieve a leadership position in training and education, we will:
- Implement our Strategic Plan and Marketing Plan and related administrative plans.
- Assess our progress using benchmarks appropriate to the goals articulated by our programs and in our plans.
- Create meaningful collaborations among institutions, business, and community leaders to address issues and opportunities of the local community and the region.
- Develop an infrastructure that makes learning accessible
- Pursue opportunities to enhance personal wellness through recreational activities
Atticus Education LLC:
- Is a community dedicated to learning, teaching, scholarship, discovery, creativity and critical thought.
- Is committed to access and diversity, recruiting and supporting talented, ambitious students of all backgrounds.
- Educates students to understand the complexity of human history and the variety of the world’s cultures through engagement with social, political, aesthetic and scientific issues.
- Prepares students to fulfill their responsibilities to the local, national and global communities in which they live and to steward the resources that sustain them